If you received an access code for a Law Simulation Series Product, you will need to redeem that code at AspenPublishing.com. Please note that any Casebook Connect access codes (for Connected eBooks, Connected Quizzing, PracticePerfect, or Resource pages) must be redeemed directly at www.CasebookConnect.com.
Here are instructions for redeeming your Law Simulation Series access code at AspenPublishing.com.
- Go to AspenPublishing.com and log in or create an account.
- Once logged in, select "My Account > View Account" from the menu on the top right. Then scroll down to the section labeled “Redeem Access Code”.
- Enter your access code and click "Redeem".
You will receive an email with your temporary password and access instructions if this is your first time using aspensimulation.com. If you already have an account on aspensimulation.com, you can just click the "Open Resource” button that appears on the order confirmation page.
If you get an error while redeeming your code, try these tips:
- On some printed codes, the number 0 looks like the letter O. Try replacing the number with the letter or vice versa. The same applies to the number 1, uppercase letter I, or lowercase letter l.
- Some digital products have moved and your access code instructions may be out of date. If you tried redeeming an access code at AspenPublishing.com and it did not work, try redeeming it at www.CasebookConnect.com instead.
- Still having trouble? Submit a request and please provide the following:
- As much of your access code as you can read
- A proof of purchase
- The name of the product you purchased or are trying to redeem