Requesting a Title
To request access to a title, you must be logged into a verified Professor, Dean, or Librarian account. If you are still awaiting verification from the Aspen Publishing team and need access to a title, please reach out to our Customer Service. If you need more information on obtaining a verified professor account, please click here.
Steps to request a professor review copy:
1. Log into your verified Professor, Dean, or Librarian account.
2. Find the title you would like to review.
3. View the full details of the title by clicking on the title when it appears in search or in a collection page. Do not click on Quick Shop, this will only allow you to purchase the title rather than receive a professor review copy.
4. Click on the 'Request Professor Review Copy' link.
5. When you get the pop-up with information about what is included with this review copy, click on 'Request Copy'.
6. The pop-up will disappear after letting you know your request was sent.
7. You will receive an email with instructions on accessing your title within 15 minutes.
- If you requested access to Connected Quizzing, an Aspen Representative will reach out to you within 1-2 business days to set up a demo and to provide Connected Quizzing sample questions based on your subject area of interest. If you are ready to adopt Connected Quizzing, they will set up your account on Casebook Connect.
- If you requested a title that is only available via print copy, a representative will reach out via email with access to a digital copy of the title within 1-2 business days.
Accessing a Title
There are a few ways to access the title you request for a professor review copy. You must be a verified Professor, Dean, or Librarian to access.
Option 1. Open the confirmation email you receive shortly after requesting a professor copy. There will be a link to the confirmation page which will have the access code(s) displayed for you to use on CasebookConnect.com. The email will also have a link to the platform to redeem the code, as well as instructions on how to create an account or add a title to an existing account in Casebook Connect.
Option 2. After requesting a title, go into the 'My Account' page. You must be logged in to your Aspenpublishing.com account view this.
You will be able to scroll down to 'Order History'. Click the small '>' arrow on the right-hand side. This will take you to the confirmation page.
Option 3. After requesting a title, go into the 'My Account' page. You must be logged in to your Aspenpublishing.com account to view this.
You will be able to scroll down to 'Review Copies' and see the name of the title you requested.
Note: It can take up to 30 minutes for the title to appear within your account page.